By Break the Cycle
Step 3: Reinforce and Expand Student Learning on Dating Violence
For Grades 8-12
Extend and enhance student learning with Break the Cycle’s innovative [Ending Violence] program. Developed from Break the Cycle’s popular evidence-based prevention workshops, [Ending Violence] is an innovative dating violence prevention curriculum that puts Break the Cycle’s expertise and experience directly into your hands.
Safely and smartly connect with teens and teach them how to:
- Prevent and safely end abusive relationships.
- Understand their legal rights and responsibilities.
- Create a framework for building healthy relationships in the future.
Easily present [Ending Violence] content using the interactive DVD format, which allows you to incorporate video segments, interactive classroom activities, discussion prompts, animation, role-play activities and extended research projects into your presentation(s). [Ending Violence] also includes:
- A comprehensive Educator's Guide
- A self-guided resource for students.
- A video presentation for adults who want to learn about teen dating abuse.
- Classroom materials that help raise awareness about domestic and dating abuse.
- Exclusive access to handouts, activities and support via the [Ending Violence] microsite.
- A Spanish-language version of the entire curriculum.
[Ending Violence]'s flexible delivery allows you to fit the program into your personal teaching style, timeframe and audience.
For more information or to order [Ending Violence], click here or call 1-800-328-9000