Starting a comprehensive dating violence prevention program is important, so we want to help ensure you have the resources you need to do so successfully.
Below you will find links to a number of resources to help you secure adequate funding to implement Respect WORKS! in your school or community.
- Grant Writer’s Toolkit - Download a Grant Writer’s Toolkit with detailed language, budgets and guidance to successfully secure funding for your dating violence prevention program.
- Government Funding Sources - Learn about public funding programs that support violence prevention programs.
- Foundation & Corporate Funding Sources - Check out these foundations and corporations that have identified violence prevention as a priority funding area.
- Civic & Fraternal Funding Sources - Learn about funding that may be available in your own community through your local civic and fraternal organizations.
- E-funding Alerts - Sign up to receive a bi-weekly alert about new funding opportunities.